Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,107 prices entered by 366 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 364.900 NGN / USD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 67% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,448,397 ₦ ($12,191) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,670,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (40 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)