Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.057 NGN / EGP *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 19% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 147,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 119,437 ₦ (E£ 5,955) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abbotsford costs C$1.26 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agra costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Morelia costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)