Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.102 NGN / EGP *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 23% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 71,965 ₦ (E£ 3,580) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (35 minutes ago)