Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 53.397 NGN / TTD
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 30% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,867,284 ₦ (34,970 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,440,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Wrocław costs 1,800 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sandakan costs RM60 (about 2 hours ago)