Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 53.436 NGN / TTD
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 24% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,000,330 ₦ (37,434 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,610,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 5,808 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 190 (about 1 hour ago)