Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.022 NGN / TTD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 21% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,271,181 ₦ (48,301 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)