Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 508 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 52.257 NGN / TTD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 21% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,745,517 ₦ (33,402 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,440,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$90 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$29,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €17,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.30 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)