Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 531 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.775 NGN / TTD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 24% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,426,067 ₦ (50,781 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (about 3 hours ago)