Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 95.797 NGN / PGK *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 16% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 1,579,498 ₦ (16,488 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,009 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,719 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (about 3 hours ago)