Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 110.479 NGN / PGK
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 10% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,810,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 1,634,437 ₦ (14,794 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$350 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $16 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 135,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)