Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 100.932 NGN / PGK *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 15% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 1,989,697 ₦ (19,713 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $1,118 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lahore costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$203 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Medellín costs COL$642,900 (about 3 hours ago)