Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 99.223 NGN / PGK *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 15% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 1,982,332 ₦ (19,979 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)