Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.288 NGN / MUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 26% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,019,019 ₦ (₨196,242) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM399 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)