Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.376 NGN / MUR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 27% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,739,992 ₦ (₨167,699) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,370,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (about 1 hour ago)