Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.015 NGN / MUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 24% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,327,331 ₦ (₨258,156) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)