Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.547 NGN / MUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 26% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,987,408 ₦ (₨188,442) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,580,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 95,000,000 Shilling (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Beijing costs 元3,488 (44 minutes ago)