Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.802 NGN / MUR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 28% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,152,382 ₦ (₨199,261) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,680,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Novi Sad costs 156 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kochi costs ₨36,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)