Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2018.
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 25% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 776,382 ₦ in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 621,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)