Cost of living comparison between Port Harcourt, Nigeria and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Port Harcourt have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2016.
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 31% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 409,784 ₦ in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 2 hours ago)