Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Port Harcourt have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017.
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 22% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 379,941 ₦ in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (38 minutes ago)