Cost of living comparison between Port-Gentil, Gabon and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.505 NGN / XAF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 51% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,767 ₦ (7,458 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belfast costs £9,993 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 101 (about 1 hour ago)