Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.469 NGN / ZAR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 11% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 821,314 ₦ (R 32,248) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 737,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 300TL (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)