Cost of living comparison between Port-au-Prince, Haiti and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.776 NGN / HTG *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 27% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,472,431 ₦ (517,646 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Manchester costs £1.15 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)