Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.900 NGN / HTG *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 8% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,888,484 ₦ (489,594 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,680,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,033 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Port Elizabeth costs R 55 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 150TL (21 minutes ago)