Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 414.401 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 6% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 718,180 ₦ (€1,733) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 680,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.09 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $305 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Islamabad costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (about 3 hours ago)