Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 336.504 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 7% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 291,552 ₦ (€866) in Poprad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)