Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 438.769 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 7% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 881,027 ₦ (€2,008) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 820,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,945 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Houston, Texas costs $0.66 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (about 2 hours ago)