Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 450.797 NGN / GBP *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 46% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,773,092 ₦ (£6,152) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U320 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)