Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02364 NGN / IDR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 471,256 ₦ (Rp 19,935,325) in Pontianak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,849,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)