Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02417 NGN / IDR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 442,430 ₦ (Rp 18,308,627) in Pontianak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 437,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $22 (39 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)