Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02355 NGN / IDR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 323,312 ₦ (Rp 13,727,925) in Pontianak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (25 minutes ago)