Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 108.472 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 490,523 ₦ (R$ 4,522) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 409,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 25 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Northampton costs £807 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 元2,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)