Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 102.149 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 520,258 ₦ (R$ 5,093) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sialkot costs ₨81 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (31 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)