Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.914 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 519,808 ₦ (R$ 4,729) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 430,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,745 (about 1 hour ago)