Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.386 NGN / UAH *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 20% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 162,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 129,663 ₦ (10,469₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (30 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in London costs £4.00 (32 minutes ago)