Cost of living comparison between Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.514 NGN / XAF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 52% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,972,646 ₦ (5,781,135 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (41 minutes ago)