Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.655 NGN / XAF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 44% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,233,728 ₦ (6,463,715 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,950,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨150 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (33 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mangalore costs ₨841 (about 1 hour ago)