Cost of living comparison between Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.505 NGN / XAF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 51% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,366,573 ₦ (4,685,620 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 1 hour ago)