Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.523 NGN / XAF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 35% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,167,076 ₦ (6,058,051 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 330,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gävle costs 3,050 kr (about 2 hours ago)