Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 414.401 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 7% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 729,513 ₦ (€1,760) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 683,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (37 minutes ago)