Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Zaria, Nigeria (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 483.401 NGNX / GBP *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 46% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,634,638 ₦ (£3,438) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,120,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩99,999 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 2 hours ago)