Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom vs Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 463.701 NGN / GBP
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 38% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,075,863 ₦ (£4,477) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €53 (about 2 hours ago)