Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 225.942 NGN / BGN
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 492,045 ₦ (2,178 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 477,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pontianak costs Rp 25,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (24 minutes ago)