Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 219.134 NGN / BGN *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 442,577 ₦ (2,020 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 432,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $4,066 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (40 minutes ago)