Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 88.041 NGN / RON *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 6% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 815,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 764,161 ₦ (8,680 lei) in Ploieşti.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $54,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)