Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 79.827 NGN / PLN *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 21% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 2,961 ₦ (37 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)