Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 104.024 NGN / PLN
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 11% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 5,012 ₦ (48 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 2 hours ago)