Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 96.962 NGN / PLN
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 12% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 5,280 ₦ (54 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 3 hours ago)