Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 91.708 NGN / RON
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 5% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 430,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 408,729 ₦ (4,457 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (33 minutes ago)