Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 338.602 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 10% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,065,380 ₦ (€6,100) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (24 minutes ago)