Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 111.118 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 815,199 ₦ (R$ 7,336) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 686,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santo André costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)