Cost of living in Pimpri, India compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.814 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pimpri (India) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 382,752 ₦ (₨79,502) in Pimpri.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100,000,000,000,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (about 2 hours ago)