Cost of living comparison between Phnom Penh, Cambodia and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07846 NGN / KHR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 21% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,466,549 ₦ (31,436,719 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)