Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07809 NGN / KHR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 6% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 1,831,668 ₦ (23,456,984 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)