Cost of living comparison between Phnom Penh, Cambodia and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07550 NGN / KHR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 20% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,346,476 ₦ (31,079,917 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.17 (about 2 hours ago)