Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.088 NGN / THB *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 12% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,799 ₦ (308 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £6,450 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mersin costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)