Cost of living in Phan Thiết, Vietnam compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01418 NGN / VND *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phan Thiết (Vietnam) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 5,882 ₦ (414,817 ₫) in Phan Thiết to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$21,490 (about 1 hour ago)