Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 98.990 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 454,442 ₦ (R$ 4,591) in Petrolina.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)