Cost of living comparison between Petaling Jaya, Malaysia and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.701 NGN / MYR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 406,082 ₦ (RM5,586) in Petaling Jaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 2 hours ago)