Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.112 NGN / PKR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 9% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 590,332 ₦ (₨189,679) in Peshawar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 543,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (15 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Victoria costs C$4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (about 1 hour ago)