Cost of living comparison between Perugia, Italy and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 336.073 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 33% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 622,503 ₦ (€1,852) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)