Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 440.869 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 40% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,446,981 ₦ (€3,282) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,030,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,613 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €800 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥203,300 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Morogoro costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)