Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 420.814 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 23% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,239,011 ₦ (€2,944) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,010,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 1 hour ago)