Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 417.230 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 22% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,200,092 ₦ (€2,876) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 985,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)