Cost of living in Perigueux, France compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 338.602 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perigueux (France) is 21% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 473,186 ₦ (€1,397) in Perigueux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 80,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)