Cost of living in Perigueux, France compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 422.699 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perigueux (France) is 27% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 833,738 ₦ (€1,972) in Perigueux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 656,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $350 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yongin costs ₩1,250 (12 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨33,000 (about 1 hour ago)