Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12376 NGN / COP
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 5% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 528,355 ₦ (COL$4,269,285) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 504,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (41 minutes ago)