Cost of living comparison between Pemba, Mozambique and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2015. Exchange rate: 4.117 NGN / MZN *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 26% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,359,160 ₦ (573,019 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (about 2 hours ago)