Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.914 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 690,394 ₦ (R$ 6,281) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 636,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $0.66 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Long Beach, California costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $49 (about 2 hours ago)