Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 100.451 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 562,421 ₦ (R$ 5,599) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Klaipėda costs €3.30 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (about 1 hour ago)