Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.062 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 735,706 ₦ (R$ 6,746) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 683,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (42 minutes ago)