Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.058 NGN / KZT
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 17% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 327,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 271,141 ₦ (256,386 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (31 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)