Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.065 NGN / KZT *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 18% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 325,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 267,806 ₦ (251,521 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luton costs £1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)