Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 415.389 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 20% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 646,296 ₦ (€1,556) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 540,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 49 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,178 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 59₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元30,000 (about 2 hours ago)