Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.430 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 6,329 ₦ (₨1,166) in Panipat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vaasa costs €32,313 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €900 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Gold Coast costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)