Cost of living comparison between Panipat, India and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.605 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 3,678 ₦ (₨799) in Panipat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 230 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Almería costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,133 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Eugene, Oregon costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Sheffield costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)