Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.616 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 18% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 3,070 ₦ (₨665) in Panipat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,220 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (16 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (25 minutes ago)