Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.421 NGN / INR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 5,649 ₦ (₨1,042) in Panipat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)