Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 342.684 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 13% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,305,404 ₦ (€6,727) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (36 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)