Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 421.090 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 23% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,666,457 ₦ (€3,957) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,360,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $25 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lima costs S/. 150 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000,000,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagpur costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)