Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 358.820 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,337,168 ₦ (€6,513) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faisalabad costs ₨5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨63 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Groningen costs €1.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100 (22 minutes ago)