Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 341.230 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 18% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,394,133 ₦ (€7,016) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)