Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 439.093 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 39% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,064,672 ₦ (€4,702) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,490,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $514,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London, Ontario costs C$2.20 (about 2 hours ago)