Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 352.940 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 32% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,473,583 ₦ (€7,009) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nice costs €1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)