Cost of living in Pakpattan, Pakistan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.947 NGN / PKR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pakpattan (Pakistan) is 8% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 6,582 ₦ (₨2,233) in Pakpattan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)