Cost of living in Pakpattan, Pakistan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.009 NGN / PKR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pakpattan (Pakistan) is 12% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,508 ₦ (₨1,166) in Pakpattan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.10 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 420,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)