Cost of living in Paderborn, Germany compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 353.853 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paderborn (Germany) is 42% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 556,253 ₦ (€1,572) in Paderborn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)