Cost of living in Ovalle, Chile compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.47261 NGN / CLP *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ovalle (Chile) is 15% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,601 ₦ (CH$7,620) in Ovalle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)