Cost of living in Ovalle, Chile compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.562 NGN / CLP
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ovalle (Chile) is 16% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 6,622 ₦ (CH$11,777) in Ovalle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (35 minutes ago)