Cost of living comparison between Ourense, Spain and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2015. Exchange rate: 337.198 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ourense (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 563,877 ₦ (€1,672) in Ourense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)