Cost of living comparison between Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.842 NGN / DZD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 387,532 ₦ (136,340 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (about 2 hours ago)