Cost of living comparison between Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.893 NGN / DZD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 420,245 ₦ (145,269 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)