Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 440.723 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 15% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,127,564 ₦ (€2,558) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 983,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minsk costs 50 BYN (1 minute ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 250 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$25 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)