Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.649 NGN / BOB *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 15% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 2,126 ₦ ($b47) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guilin costs 元150 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €750 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$860 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 17,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)