Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 52.329 NGN / BOB
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 11% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,800 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 5,165 ₦ ($b99) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 225TL (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saskatoon costs C$2.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kozhikode costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (about 3 hours ago)