Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 44.984 NGN / SEK *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 45% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,162,700 ₦ (48,077 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,490,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (about 1 hour ago)