Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.414 NGN / SEK *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 37% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,424,358 ₦ (38,070 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,040,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)